Monday, May 23, 2011

This Week

This morning I slept in until a glorious 8:15am...the downside? My Sawyer is gone! He is spending a week in the country with his uncle Mitch. Although I enjoyed getting the extra sleep I think I will take an early morning cuddle session and a puppy who forces me to go for a run every morning over no puppy at all... Major sad face.

However, even though I miss him and am going through some serious withdrawals right now (while also supressing the need I have to be texting Mitch every 5 minutes for an update...), I do have some good projects planned with my time off as a mom. First - I am going to paint my bedside table red! I put two coats on last night and will finish it up tonight. Don't worry, I will post before and after pics of all my projects. Also - I am going to be painting our bathroom orange! I am so excited to get rid of the pink you have no idea. I picked a fun bright orange that will go with the brown curtain and white tile. Then, my mom's friend Ellen (who gave me that table with the pull out tv dinner trays) found this amazing art deco type coffee table that just needs a little love. I am going to be sanding that down and painting it and then giving him some new hardware.

Hopefully all these projects will keep me busy and I will hardly notice the time going by until Thursday night when I get my child back!

No comments:

Post a Comment