Thursday, May 26, 2011

Table Transformation

So as mentioned here I wanted to add a pop of color to my bedroom, so I decided to paint my nightstand that used to be black, red and then distress it a little so that the black shows through. Here are the before shots:
In the old bedroom

In the new bedroom as I am getting ready to sand it down and paint it red
the table new and improved and RED!
And here is a close up of the "detailing" where I sanded down the edges so the black shows through. I have to be honest I kind of love it. Also - I love the new gold shade I got for my bedside lamp. The shape/color match the lamp so much better than the square white shade my mom was letting me use. All in all I find it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment