As a disclaimer - I would like to point out that Ali (my host) was also the designer and maker of Michelle's wedding dress. So especially in this post with all of her pictures, please note how amazing the dress is! This post is going to be very picture heavy, as it should be.
Outside the temple
The reception location. The best part of the story is that Michelle and Chad met at this house at the owner's daughter's wedding reception. It was only fitting that they had their reception at the house as well. It was absolutely beautiful.
The ring ceremony
Michelle and her two maids of honor, her sister and her best friend Michele from NJ
Some favorite pics of the night. This little beauty above is Isabelle, she is Ali's (my host) niece. We were "best friends" all weekend. She seriously was so darling. I still want to steal her.
It was a great night. There was great food, laughing and dancing. I also heard the groomsmen jumped in the pool later in the night. Congrats again Michelle love!

I am so glad you went to her wedding! How fun! She looks great... you look great... fun to see the other Michelle too.
ReplyDelete