Thursday, August 25, 2011

Evil Sawyer

Look at that sad little face!
So last week on Thursday, Sawyer got neutered. Ever since we have been sporting the "cone of shame" which has been a little hilarious and kind of sad. Of course he is acting completely normal and wants to run around and play, only we can't because then he will open up his stitches and we will have to undergo the whole process again. Needless to say he has been a little crazier than normal because he is used to getting a lot of excercise but now he is getting very little. Enter DEMON DOG:
Now maybe it is all the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes I have watched, but I feel like the green eyes are pretty telling. He has been taken over by a demon. Why else would he completely destroy his bed? His nice orthopedic foam bed that he loved laying in? It just doesn't make any sense. I felt so bad for Chad and Michelle that they had to witness and clean up this mess! I know understand when puppy owners say their dogs are so destructive. Sawyer has had 3 long walks a day since I got him and I had never had this problem before. Now I understand why. Oh my, the countdown is on for when the cone comes off in another week and I can hopefully start running with him in the mornings. Who knew it was so necessary? Hopefully nothing else gets completely destroyed in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment