Monday, August 8, 2011

The Bachelorette Party

So this past weekend I flew out to LA to go to my good friend Michelle's wedding! I was very excited. Michelle has been one of my best friends since we went to YW Girls' Camp together back in the day. I was so happy for her and glad I could take part in the celebration! Before I flew out though, her maid of honor Michele (another good friend from NJ), Ali (my wonderful LA host) and I were thinking up good ideas for the bachelorette party and decided that making fascinators would be a fun way to make things festive and would also make for fun pictures. So, I bought all the supplies and brought them out to LA with me and these are the pictures from that night:
 The making off the fascinators. And below are some of the finished products:
The beautiful bride to be
The snazzy Amanda Parrish who sat and twisted rose buds out of tissue paper.
 Me and my girl Ditz
My lovely host Ali who let me stay with her for the weekend and chauffeured me around Los Angeles, which with the traffic is no easy feat.
  The happy girl and her loot. There was the classic lingerie pieces, a silk robe and some naughty things from Lynn, but I think the hit of the night was the sexy Hermione Granger costume (from Miss Erica Lee Miles of course) for when she and Chad were feeling "creative" as the card put it. What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment