Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Damask

So as of late I have been kind of obsessed with damask prints. Some of the design blogs I follow have used damask wall paper or fabrics lately and I have wanted some for my very own. So I was especially surprised that when I went home to NJ this past weekend there was a damask quilt just chilling in the laundry room! I have been wanting to change my bedding for awhile because now that Sawyer comes on my bed the fabric gets so wrinkly and because it has no texture you can feel every grain of dirt on it. Gross. So I was already planning on switching to a quilt (the one I had used during high school). Fortunately for me my mom had brought down from Vermont one of my grandma's quilts and I loved the pattern. Pale green damask on a cream background. The underside of the quilt is green striped which I love. Apparently there are throw pillows and a striped bedskirt as well. I am excited to get those next time I head out to the dirty jerz. For now, here is a picture of how my new bedding looks:
Isn't it so pretty? And of course what picture from my life would be complete without the cute matching puppy!?

1 comment: