It has been awhile since there have been a string of movies I really wanted to see. Most trailers kind of leave me thinking "meh...I can wait til it is on DVD." However, there are a string of movies coming out in the next few months that I am very excited for! In order of release date:
Super 8! It is JJ Abrams whom I love because of LOST and also Spielberg, the king of alien movies. Kind of exciting. Extra cherry on top? Coach Taylor is in it! Since we all know how much I love FNL that just is an extra incentive to go see it.
Transformers 3 - now let be honest, Transformers was amazing, Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen...meh not so much. It was ok, but not as spectacular as the first one. However, the third trailer looks pretty awesome.
This pretty much goes without saying, but Harry Potter #7 Part 2. Can't even wait until July for that one!
Captain America!! I am so excited as they do all the movies that will lead up to the Avengers movie and Captain America looks pretty good. Each trailer I've seen gets me more and more excited for it.
Super 8! It is JJ Abrams whom I love because of LOST and also Spielberg, the king of alien movies. Kind of exciting. Extra cherry on top? Coach Taylor is in it! Since we all know how much I love FNL that just is an extra incentive to go see it.
Transformers 3 - now let be honest, Transformers was amazing, Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen...meh not so much. It was ok, but not as spectacular as the first one. However, the third trailer looks pretty awesome.
This pretty much goes without saying, but Harry Potter #7 Part 2. Can't even wait until July for that one!
Captain America!! I am so excited as they do all the movies that will lead up to the Avengers movie and Captain America looks pretty good. Each trailer I've seen gets me more and more excited for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment