Ok - for this movie I went in with some pretty high expectations because it is JJ Abrams, Steven Spielberg and Coach Taylor. All things I love. However - the movie was great! I would say it is Goonies meets E.T. meets LOST. I am not going to give away any of the plot, you will just need to go see it. Don't worry that it is some weird, cheesy alien movie because it isn't. The dialogue is witty and sarcastic and delivered by 13 year olds. We laughed a ton. Also I would recommend doing the Imax because the action sequences are crazy. And for any LOST fans - look for the LOST references (especially in the signs)...I only noticed about 1/2 way through the movie but I want to go back and watch it again to catch all of them. Make sure you stay to watch the credits because they show the movie the kids were making - too funny. Two thumbs up!!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment