Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Becca!

Wendy, Me & Becca circa 2008
So first, lest you mock me, let me explain the above picture and our chosen accessories. This was a graduation party for my friend Hayley and I that we threw on 8/8/2008 and so we had a poker party for the triple 8's and the 2 Hayleys. For prizes you could cash in your chips for some pretty awesome dollar store prizes. Hence the weird bling we got going on.

Now for the real post. Today is my friend Becca's birthday! We met at BYU in 2007 because were were in the same ward. We didn't become really great friends until about a year later, but since then we have been pretty close. She now goes to Vet School in WA and I am very proud of her! She just finished her 2nd year there. I am so impressed that we were late college friends but that we still keep in touch with eachother as much as we do. She actually came out for her spring break last year to visit me and my wonderful city. She is a great listener and gives really good, realistic advice (which is a good trait!). She is also very kind hearted and is always willing to serve.

So here's to you Becs! Happy birthday! Thanks for being one of the best friends that I have and also letting me call you panicked anytime Sawyer does something slightly weird! Love you for it! Hope this next year brings you all happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment