So there is this new HBO show called Game of Thrones that has Boromir from Lord of the Rings in it. That peaked my interest, since I love the LOTR franchise and the actors who were a part of it. Interestingly enough, the author of the books that became this tv show has been called the American Tolkien. Again, my interest was peaked since I am a big enough nerd to have actually read and loved all of the LOTR. I have been watching the show and have liked it so far, so I decided I needed to buy the Game of Thrones series (the series is actually called A Song of Ice and Fire) and read it. They arrived today. I am a little excited to read four 800 page books with appendixes. I am a nerd and apparently also completely the legit sister of my brothers (who may or may not have been playing Magic last Sunday dinner). I will let you know how I like them!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment