Happy 4 month birthday to Sawyer!! Exactly. He was born February 14, 2011. So precious. Although the dragon Toothless is not quite as cute as Sawyer, they do share something in common right now- no teeth! Sawyer's baby teeth are starting to fall out. I tried to take a picture but he won't hold still long enough. It's pretty cute, his holey little smile. I am also excited because we are starting crate training this week! Slowly...I am going to start crating him at night this week and then we will move to day crating him next week. My friend Alycia is going to help me out. I've been reading lots of how-to's and things geared especially for Beagles. My goal is that in the next 3 weeks we will get it down. Hopefully that is not too lofty...He is doing so well in everything else - and he graduates Puppy Class on Saturday! Crazy! I will be signing him up for the next class (and the next, and the next...) so that the obedience just gets better and better. I will take pictures at his graduation and hope to post about how well his crate training is going! Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment