Let me start out by saying I like where I work. Fortunately with some staff changes I love who I work with. However, apparently a freaking 30-something year old little girl needed to create a ton of office drama on her way out and I was her chosen target. Basically this girl and I used to eat lunch every day and were close friends. Then, I got promoted and my friend Kambria came to work with me. This girl decided that Kambria and I were conspiring against her and talking about her constantly (which let's be honest never happened).
She let this paranoia go on for months and months and then blew up at me over....A SANDWICH!! A sandwich. She literally scheduled a meeting, pulled me in to the conference room and yelled at me. Full on yelled. Loudly. So of course my response is - you're crazy I won't interact with you at all anymore.
This only fed into her paranoia where she proceeded to tell temps that I was gunning for their jobs and trying to sabotage them (which I only found out yesterday) which of course was not true. Then she finally went and got a new job and then proceeded to write as her Facebook status how there weren't mean girls anymore (meaning me) and then she dissed her old boss (aka my boss). This was seen by people in our office of course so it caused quite the stir. My coworker went on to her Facebook page and pulled off all the status updates she'd written about me and copied them over and printed them out. Then our boss called this girl to confront her about what she had written about him and she turned everything around on me. All was my fault. Even though I had nothing but work related contact with her for about 9 months. Apparently that was being "catty".
So now my Friday got totally lame because we have to deal with this trashy situation where I'm getting dragged into a "fight" I was never part of but apparently "we" had issues. So my reputation is getting dragged down with the fake drama she is creating and spewing to both my boss and the entire world on Facebook. What sucks the most is that I never was part of this "fight" we supposedly were having over months and months that she apparently wrote up on Facebook all the time. And her statuses were bad enough that my coworker won't show me what she actually wrote, which is a little scary.
All in all, it is Friday and gorgeous out and I finally got my raise and am making more than what I thought I would get so I should be all happy and giddy but I can't be because this stupid THIRTY-TWO YEAR OLD is being a middle-schooler and attempting to create drama in an office she doesn't even work in anymore. It is a little pathetic and completely sucks to be on the receiving end. Fortunately everyone who is here understands that she is making everything up but it still sucks.
She let this paranoia go on for months and months and then blew up at me over....A SANDWICH!! A sandwich. She literally scheduled a meeting, pulled me in to the conference room and yelled at me. Full on yelled. Loudly. So of course my response is - you're crazy I won't interact with you at all anymore.
This only fed into her paranoia where she proceeded to tell temps that I was gunning for their jobs and trying to sabotage them (which I only found out yesterday) which of course was not true. Then she finally went and got a new job and then proceeded to write as her Facebook status how there weren't mean girls anymore (meaning me) and then she dissed her old boss (aka my boss). This was seen by people in our office of course so it caused quite the stir. My coworker went on to her Facebook page and pulled off all the status updates she'd written about me and copied them over and printed them out. Then our boss called this girl to confront her about what she had written about him and she turned everything around on me. All was my fault. Even though I had nothing but work related contact with her for about 9 months. Apparently that was being "catty".
So now my Friday got totally lame because we have to deal with this trashy situation where I'm getting dragged into a "fight" I was never part of but apparently "we" had issues. So my reputation is getting dragged down with the fake drama she is creating and spewing to both my boss and the entire world on Facebook. What sucks the most is that I never was part of this "fight" we supposedly were having over months and months that she apparently wrote up on Facebook all the time. And her statuses were bad enough that my coworker won't show me what she actually wrote, which is a little scary.
All in all, it is Friday and gorgeous out and I finally got my raise and am making more than what I thought I would get so I should be all happy and giddy but I can't be because this stupid THIRTY-TWO YEAR OLD is being a middle-schooler and attempting to create drama in an office she doesn't even work in anymore. It is a little pathetic and completely sucks to be on the receiving end. Fortunately everyone who is here understands that she is making everything up but it still sucks.

No comments:
Post a Comment