Has anyone else noticed the unfair advantage of younger people to make cooler lists of things to do within a year before they get one year older? I mean obviously if you are younger you only have to do 18 things before you're 18 or 21 things before you're 21 (shout out to my cousin Kate), etc. But what about us old fogies? I mean is it fair that I not only have to get ANOTHER year older but now I have to stuff a couple extra things on my to do list?? Besides, 27 things to do before I hit 27 just doesn't sound good. I am kind of in a mind to start now a "50 things to do before I am 50" list - and then just make them 50 amazing things, like places I want to travel or skills I want to pick up. Y'know, long term goals. Of course that whole having 23 years to complete the tasks might promote too much procrastination...sigh.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment