Sunday, January 30, 2011

Death and Taxes

Thankfully I have very little experience with death. In fact, my puppy dying 2 years ago is still probably one of the hardest deaths I have had to deal with (as horrible as that may sound...). But fortunately it is a great time - Tax Return Season!! I love it. Tis the time when the government gives me money back. It is that extra boost that I can use to put towards a travel trip or a wardrobe update that comes out of the blue! Granted - I would rather not think about the 50% of my bonus that went missing to taxes or the taxes removed from my paycheck...I want to focus on the positive and say that every February I get a direct deposit from the US Treasury and it is exciting. So - here's to hoping that you all get a good return back this year and my taxes are in and accepted so here's the 2 week countdown to that beautiful extra bump in my checking account!

The question is: What will you spend your tax return on this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment