Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jimmer

Sometimes I really miss BYU and going to sporting events...not so much this past football year (cough rebuilding year cough cough), but definitely for BYU Men's Basketball. I remember all too well when Wendy and I camped out for our BYU v UofU tickets freshman year. We had Arauuuujoooooooo, and "oh baby" to hit the 3's. What a great time. Every year we highly enjoyed going to the basketball games. There is nothing quite like seeing your team dominate in the Marriott Center. Amazing. Now granted, this clip did not take place in the Marriott Center, but up on the University of Utah campus. Which makes it that much sweeter. Please feel free to replay it over and over (as they did on Sports Center) as I have.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh man. Good times. I really miss those days. Also, I love the footage. I've been hearing about this shot all day and finally got to see it thanks to your blog. I love his little humble shake of the head after he makes the shot. It's kind of like he doesn't believe it just happened either.

    I wish we were back to watch these games live...

    ReplyDelete