Thursday, September 23, 2010

Santorini: Day 6

Well the night before we actually figured out the bus system up to Oia for dinner, but I decided to include my pictures from Oia on this post instead. First though, we got directions from our hostel and decided to make the 1/2 hour walk down to one of the beaches. With black sand. It was great. 
 Isn't that sand so cool?
I
I'm in the Mediterranean Sea!!
So once more we decided to head up to Oia for dinner and then do some souvenir shopping for people. Here are some pics of us in Oia from both nights.
 So beautiful. This overlooks the Aegean Sea on the other side of the island.
A
Attempting to capture ourselves with the awesome view in the background.
H
Here come the donkeys! These were the tourist donkeys, not the real ones. But I still needed to get a picture of them anyways!
T
Typical Santorini everything. These cave homes were son beautiful looking all painted white. The only roofs that are blue are the roofs of the Greek Orthodox Churches which are about every 3 minutes you walk by another one. Quite impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment