So here is just a teaser of the babies born yesterday around 3:30pm (not sure on exact timing):
This is Blake aka Musashi (his Japanese name). He was 7 pounds 6 ounces and has Warner's ginormous head. Apparently he looks a lot less Japanese than his twin.
This is Kyla aka Ky to me aka Miyabi (her Japanese name, nickname Miya). She was a whopping 7 pounds 11 ounces. These twins were huge! She looks really Japanese. Kathy's mom said that their features are more pronounced than most Japanese babies. Usually their faces are flatter. I can't wait for a couple months down the road when their looks change a lot.
Unfortunately, due to #Sandy aka #Frankenstorm, NJTransit is all messed up since NJ has no power so I will not be able to get out to see them this weekend. I am heartbroken! They look so darling. Also, I am completely bonding with Ky because I too have a picture of me as a newborn sticking my tongue out. We were meant to be best friends.
This is Blake aka Musashi (his Japanese name). He was 7 pounds 6 ounces and has Warner's ginormous head. Apparently he looks a lot less Japanese than his twin.
This is Kyla aka Ky to me aka Miyabi (her Japanese name, nickname Miya). She was a whopping 7 pounds 11 ounces. These twins were huge! She looks really Japanese. Kathy's mom said that their features are more pronounced than most Japanese babies. Usually their faces are flatter. I can't wait for a couple months down the road when their looks change a lot.
Unfortunately, due to #Sandy aka #Frankenstorm, NJTransit is all messed up since NJ has no power so I will not be able to get out to see them this weekend. I am heartbroken! They look so darling. Also, I am completely bonding with Ky because I too have a picture of me as a newborn sticking my tongue out. We were meant to be best friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment