So I've been trying to figure out what to put on the wall over my bed for awhile now. I finally decided to start looking into wall decals. They are cheap, easy and easy to change. All things that I like. Of course while I was looking I found other things that I really like too...
So this is the sign I got for over my bed. Of course as soon as I finished putting it up, Sawyer decided to fall asleep right under it. The photo op was too cute to pass up. The silver decal looks so good on the navy blue walls and it adds just enough of a something on the wall so that it doesn't look so unfinished.
Of course when I saw this, I thought it would go perfectly in our kitchen. And it does. It can be seen right when you walk into the apartment and somehow just fits. We seriously love it.
So, on top of the wall decals I was really wanting to get some new throw pillows for our living room. I got some dusty blue chevron patterned pillows and some really soft white pillows. But then I saw this bad boy, and I couldn't pass it up! My friends really like it too.
So this is the sign I got for over my bed. Of course as soon as I finished putting it up, Sawyer decided to fall asleep right under it. The photo op was too cute to pass up. The silver decal looks so good on the navy blue walls and it adds just enough of a something on the wall so that it doesn't look so unfinished.
Of course when I saw this, I thought it would go perfectly in our kitchen. And it does. It can be seen right when you walk into the apartment and somehow just fits. We seriously love it.
So, on top of the wall decals I was really wanting to get some new throw pillows for our living room. I got some dusty blue chevron patterned pillows and some really soft white pillows. But then I saw this bad boy, and I couldn't pass it up! My friends really like it too.




I love this!! Haha! Ash looks so fab in this picture. Tell her not to be mad at me even if I don't like her pet-thing, k?
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially the pillow. Good thing it wasn't there when I stayed with you...
ReplyDelete