I haven't posted some of the hilarious things Hunt has been saying in his emails lately, but here are a couple zingers from his past couple emails:
Hope the big man Romney wins I heard he destroyed obama in the debate. Classic mormon, its cause he cannot be confounded before men, D&C promise right there.
Like everyone says, the end never actually comes (especially with 12.21.12).
Anyway thats about it keep it frosty and I will talk to you again next week.
I benched 225 the other day squatted 275 and shrugged 365. This morning I was deadlifting 275 too. Those Magleby legs are starting to trim up, there’s a kid in my district named elder Larson from AZ who I get along with really well but he’s ripped so we work out sometimes. Last pday we were at the gym for 3 hours ha-ha. But its good he’s showing me some pointers. Ill be huge when I get home, and it helps me relax in the morning.
It sounds like living conditions are slightly better than what I was doing in the DR....interesting.
I mean I don't know if I'll hang out with him after the mission or anything but wasn't as weird as I remember or the mission has helped him out a lot.
Hope the big man Romney wins I heard he destroyed obama in the debate. Classic mormon, its cause he cannot be confounded before men, D&C promise right there.
Like everyone says, the end never actually comes (especially with 12.21.12).
Anyway thats about it keep it frosty and I will talk to you again next week.
I benched 225 the other day squatted 275 and shrugged 365. This morning I was deadlifting 275 too. Those Magleby legs are starting to trim up, there’s a kid in my district named elder Larson from AZ who I get along with really well but he’s ripped so we work out sometimes. Last pday we were at the gym for 3 hours ha-ha. But its good he’s showing me some pointers. Ill be huge when I get home, and it helps me relax in the morning.
It sounds like living conditions are slightly better than what I was doing in the DR....interesting.
I mean I don't know if I'll hang out with him after the mission or anything but wasn't as weird as I remember or the mission has helped him out a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment