Monday, November 19, 2012

Half-Babies are the Cutest!

The above statement is confirmed every time I get to hold my neice and nephew. They are so darling! I got to spend yesterday afternoon with them so that Kathy could get some rest and Warner could "kill noobs" on Call of Duty. I'm a really good sister.
Isn't she darling? Her eyes are so big and her hair is in a constant mohawk state. She also loves to cuddle on your chest for her tummy time. She makes a lot of noises and has a crazy long tongue that she loves to stick out all the time. Also she does this creepy thing we call "demon eyes" where she closes her eyes halfway and rolls her pupils up so you can only see the whites of her eyes. Its really creepy in the cutest way possible.
This little fella is a lot more serious than his sister. He prefers to sleep...all the time! When he is awake he likes scowling at people as opposed to smiling. Or he has a perplexed look as he looks around trying to focus on you. He also isn't quite as photogenic as his sister which is why I was so excited by this shot. It actually portrays how dang cute he is.

Oh, and my aunt Holly is in town and she is an amazing chef so I am pretty excited about eating ridiculous amounts of her cooking while she is here for the week (and fighting with her to hold these munchkins). We are actually going to take the two of them Wednesday night so Warner and Kathy can get a full nights rest and I'm pretty excited. Hopefully Sawyer can handle my split attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment