So last week was Thanksgiving. The day where all of America sits around and does nothing but eat and eat our roast beast. Not unlike the Whos of Whoville. This year was great because my aunt Holly came for Thanksgiving and essentially cooked our entire meal.
The stuffing and salads and rolls and sweet potatoes (credit to Warner) and pies. Oh the pies. So amazing. However, we did do a pre-Thanksgiving Insanity workout to attempt to limit the damage of eating so much good food in one sitting. Hopefully they cancelled each other out...hopefully.
Obviously this year it is no secret that I am in love with my new niece and nephew!
I'm so grateful that Kathy and Warner were able to finally have some kids for me to babysit and play with. I'm also grateful that they live so close to me. Oh and that the babies are really cute (and not ugly babies that you have to pretend are cute because they are family...)
Look at Blake photobombing Miya here. Let the sibling rivalry begin! They are so adorable (I know...broken record!)
Oh, and I am really grateful for my own "kid" Sawyer. He is pretty dang cute and brings a lot of fun and happiness to our apartment. I'm grateful that my roommates love him as much as I do and that I have friends who are dying to play with him and that he loves. He has a pretty huge "pack" to love.
Oh yeah, and I'm grateful for my family in general. I'm so glad that I get to live near them and can seem them pretty frequently. Happy Thanksgiving season everyone and now, start playing the Christmas music (if you haven't already, I mean it HAS been a week!) and get ready for the best season on earth (besides NFL season)!
The stuffing and salads and rolls and sweet potatoes (credit to Warner) and pies. Oh the pies. So amazing. However, we did do a pre-Thanksgiving Insanity workout to attempt to limit the damage of eating so much good food in one sitting. Hopefully they cancelled each other out...hopefully.
Obviously this year it is no secret that I am in love with my new niece and nephew!
I'm so grateful that Kathy and Warner were able to finally have some kids for me to babysit and play with. I'm also grateful that they live so close to me. Oh and that the babies are really cute (and not ugly babies that you have to pretend are cute because they are family...)
Look at Blake photobombing Miya here. Let the sibling rivalry begin! They are so adorable (I know...broken record!)
Oh, and I am really grateful for my own "kid" Sawyer. He is pretty dang cute and brings a lot of fun and happiness to our apartment. I'm grateful that my roommates love him as much as I do and that I have friends who are dying to play with him and that he loves. He has a pretty huge "pack" to love.
Oh yeah, and I'm grateful for my family in general. I'm so glad that I get to live near them and can seem them pretty frequently. Happy Thanksgiving season everyone and now, start playing the Christmas music (if you haven't already, I mean it HAS been a week!) and get ready for the best season on earth (besides NFL season)!






And I am puffingly grateful for you.
ReplyDelete