Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things I Will Miss...

I know, GASP! I am admitting I will miss Hunter. Even though we used to play the "ignore Hunter game" all the time when he was little because yes, he was that obnoxious. So things I will miss:
1. Talking about/showing off his muscles at the most awkard moments possible
2. The constant "Jersey Shore" episode that he makes every Sunday dinner
3. Making fun of the little kids and making Parker "excercise"
4. I guess overall it boils down to his entertainment factor - he says the funniest things
I am hoping the funny stuff will still translate into his letters. It is really weird to be sending off a brother on a mission since I have never done it before, so I may be getting a little more sentimental than usual. I am sure I will post any hilarious letter tidbits over the next two years. And not that Hunter reads my blog, but I sure am proud of you Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment