So, I am a little behind on my movie reviews (look for Harry Potter and Transformers to come) but I thought I would start with the movie I saw most recently, because it was awesome. Captain America was everything it should have been - funny, slightly cheesy, some great actor performances (I especially loved Stanley Tucci's character, although I am a bit biased and pretty much love anything that he does). All in all I think it was a feel good time. We watched it in 3D but I think you can do normal 2D if you don't want to fork over the extra money. There was nothing absolutely amazing that happened effects-wise in 3D that really made it worth it. However, I am not really a huge fan of the 3D either...And although Chris Evans is no Chris Hemsworth, he was pretty good looking nontheless (is that one word?). I am the most excited that this movie has now come out so we can excited about the Avengers movie coming next summer! My only disappointment was that the scene at the end of the movie that previews all the characters in the Avengers movie was more of a trailer than a real clip and it was too short for my taste. Four stars. Go see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment