So this one time...I hadn't been to the dentist in over 3 years...Oh yeah. That's right now. Basically I was graduating/turning too old to be on my parent's insurance and then I didn't have any other dental insurance and then I didn't have a job and then I didn't have that great of dental insurance and then I wasn't sure who/how to pick my own dentist here in the city (big breath) so I have been putting it off. However, doomsday has arrived. I have an appointment in T-5 hours.
I am positive I have cavities. I unfortunately inherited our family's "your teeth will suck" gene and so regardless of how rigorous I am with my dental care, I will inevitably have cavities. I hope it isn't too bad. I'm a little scared I will have to set up more appts to deal with them. But then hopefully my teeth will be all squeaky clean and healthy and that's a good thing...right? And worth the fear of going to the dentist? Right??

No comments:
Post a Comment