What he looked like when I picked him @ 1 month
His first night home with me in Jersey @ 2 months
Chilling in the apt @ 3 months
Sleeping on my bed @ 4 months
His accomplishments over the past 3 months with me:
- Graduated from Puppy Class (I need to sign up for the next one...)
- Sits, lies down, comes, does "paw" for a treat, and plays fetch...depending on his mood
- He is housebroken! He hasn't used the potty training pads for almost a whole month now!
- He has many regular dog friends that he plays with in the neighborhood: Cuzco his beagle buddy who is 1 week older than him, Barney the beagle, Charlie the boxer, Queenie the lab, Billy Jean the mini-pitbull and more
- He is sleeping on my bed now which means I can sleep in until whatever time I want again!
- He has discovered sticking his head out the window and climbs up on my lap to do it anytime we are in a car/cab
- He loves his rawhide bone and will chew on it for hours, but he likes peanut butter in his kong toy even more
- He lost his 4 front/bottom teeth at 4 months but he is starting to lose his big canine teeth now. I have found 3 really big teeth in the past 2 days.
Sawyer at five months. Unfortunately the camera doesn't quite capture how cute he is! Also, because he won't hold still long enough...
A good measure of how big he has gotten. Look above at how big Humphrey his hippo used to be in comparison. Now he is so tiny!
Chilling in the living room with his rawhide bone. And yes, that is his leash on inside the apt. I'm not sure if it is really necessary but it makes me feel like he can get into less while he is still super curious and has selective hearing.

No comments:
Post a Comment