So rather than trying to really catch up on my fall months, I think I will just forge ahead with the present! Last weekend (General Conference weekend) I headed down to VA to spend some time with my good friend Lisa. She and her husband have relocated from Puerto Rico (where I went in January to visit them) to VA since Ryan is now doing S.W.A.T. They just bought a house in the middle of the country and it was so fun to come see everything and especially to reconnect with Dax! He is darling, and we of course became besties. On top of it all, Lisa cooked and made us delicious things to eat and to cap it all off Ryan and Lis treated me to Cafe Rio before I had to get on the bus back to NYC. I haven't had Cafe Rio fresh in over 3 years and it was really good.
Dax playing with a tractor. He seriously was so cute. He didn't like to get on the tractor, just to push it around. Little boys are so hilarious.
Lisa wanted to take Dax pumpkin picking so we headed out Saturday morning to find the perfect pumpkin and take some pics of Dax going at it. I was able to catch this family shot as we were leaving. Please note that Lis is in 3 inch leopard print peep toe heels. At a pumpkin patch. I seriously love her and the fact that in the 10 years I have known her she is grown and matured, and yet is exactly the same Lis I met in the freshman dorms!
Dax playing with a tractor. He seriously was so cute. He didn't like to get on the tractor, just to push it around. Little boys are so hilarious.
Lisa wanted to take Dax pumpkin picking so we headed out Saturday morning to find the perfect pumpkin and take some pics of Dax going at it. I was able to catch this family shot as we were leaving. Please note that Lis is in 3 inch leopard print peep toe heels. At a pumpkin patch. I seriously love her and the fact that in the 10 years I have known her she is grown and matured, and yet is exactly the same Lis I met in the freshman dorms!
Lis - I love you and our decade of friendship. Thanks for being amazing!




Awww, you think I've matured? Presh! Thanks for coming down Hails!!! Seriously love you.
ReplyDelete