I am getting really excited because the twins are almost here! Kathy has an official c-section date of Nov 5th. I am hoping of course that Ky and Blake come earlier than that!! I can't wait for my little Japanese-Danish babies. They are going to get so spoiled!
So excited for her and by the looks of things Kathy will be much more comfortable once she gives birth!
How cute is the owl theme going on in this nursery? I love it. The top names are the babies' Japanese names. I still can't decide if I am going to call the little girl Miya or Ky. Maybe both. That won't be confusing at all for her, right?
How cute is this nursery? I am seriously in love with this bench on the left side. It is so cute. Hurry up babies!!
So excited for her and by the looks of things Kathy will be much more comfortable once she gives birth!
How cute is the owl theme going on in this nursery? I love it. The top names are the babies' Japanese names. I still can't decide if I am going to call the little girl Miya or Ky. Maybe both. That won't be confusing at all for her, right?
How cute is this nursery? I am seriously in love with this bench on the left side. It is so cute. Hurry up babies!!




No comments:
Post a Comment