Monday, March 19, 2012

Puerto Rico!!

A long long time ago...in January, I went to go visit my good friend Lisa. Lisa and I were roomies basically the first three years of college until I served my mission. She got married about 3 months or so after I got home. Meanwhile her stud of a husband got a job with the FBI and they relocated to San Juan, Puerto Rico. I had meaning to get down there to visit and just never had - then Lisa had a baby and they were moving back to the states so it was now or never to get my act together. It was glorious. Lisa fed me, we sat on the beach and chatted, I became best friends with cute little Dax, and we topped it all off with some marathoning of season one of Friday Night Lights. It was a much needed vacation and a glorious way to spend 5 days.
Old San Juan. I loved the cobblestones and the bright colors and the beautiful trees
Loved the tree and the balcony of this apartment.
Lisa and Ryan's favorite beach. It was amazing going to a beach with literally no one else there. So great.
Me and my girl. I pretty much love everything about her.
Daxton and I just chilling on a beautiful beach. We did this almost every day I was there. No big deal.

Thanks Lis and Ryan for such a great trip! So glad you live in DC now so I can visit so much more often!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally have our computer set up in Virginia! Love this post and hate it because it makes me blue that we don't live by the beach and can't have you come be lazy with us anymore!!! Good times. Miss your face. And Tim Riggins and Coach

    ReplyDelete