Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hunter # ?

And I would do skpe* but I am just too lazy sorry. Maybe when I’m out for more than a year. (because he will be less lazy then?)

I dropped some cash money today.

So how old is Kwasi then 13 in the states, 16 in Africa? (Kwasi is one of my Ghanian cousins. It wasn't concrete when they were born so they did an estimate and then "made" them a year younger so they would adjust to life/school in America better).

Tell Harrison he’s a goon, he probably thinks he’sall cool cause he’s in college...man. I remember those days....so immature.

Life’s good, still working out every morning and eating pretty solidly. Weighing in at 207 after fast Sunday ;).

Tell Kat dog congrats and tell Warner he’s finally going to have to grow up now ha-ha. (This is in reference to my brother and sister-in-law are having twins!! We are so excited! She finds out in a couple weeks what she's having)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I always comment on these but the Kwasi comment had me laughing so hard. Miss that Hunter

    ReplyDelete