This book epitomizes my day today. Found out last night that our landlords are suing each other. Also found out that our management switched without me knowing so I sent the rent check to the wrong place. Meanwhile we have no hot water and no one to fix it in the forseeable future while the two sides battle it out...making showers super fun!
Also, our internet isn't working and we have connection problems every day.
My favorite roommate is moving out and because of the landlord situation radically changing I am not sure what is going to happen with the living space.
Sawyer is in the hospital with fluid in his lungs and at least 24 hours of testing before they can diagnose why. Of course I went for the cheapest option of pet insurance with the largest deductible. At least I am halfway to the $5000 deductible mark where I can stop paying.
Because Sawyer was sick and not breathing well last night, he didn't sleep so I didn't sleep.
To top it all off? It is raining and frigid outside.
Also, our internet isn't working and we have connection problems every day.
My favorite roommate is moving out and because of the landlord situation radically changing I am not sure what is going to happen with the living space.
Sawyer is in the hospital with fluid in his lungs and at least 24 hours of testing before they can diagnose why. Of course I went for the cheapest option of pet insurance with the largest deductible. At least I am halfway to the $5000 deductible mark where I can stop paying.
Because Sawyer was sick and not breathing well last night, he didn't sleep so I didn't sleep.
To top it all off? It is raining and frigid outside.


Sorry to hear about your terrible day :( hope it all gets better!
ReplyDeleteI hope things get resolved. You're always welcome to use my shower!!! Give Sawyer some love for me.
ReplyDelete