If you can't find me, I'm the one with the prom hair (thanks Gretch) in the middle and Michelle is wearing the infamous purple pj's.
Yes, that's right Michelle! This post is all about you! My dear friend ditz, who now just goes by Michelle Ditman, just got engaged and I am so happy for her. Of course this made me think of all of our fun times together through out the years: Newsies dance, girls camp many years in a row, USU football games when BYU kicked their butt, and of course all the free Disneyland trips from when I would visit her in LA to name just a few. She has been such a great friend over the past 10 years and I love her! And although I know she hates her old nickname, I felt like I could use it on my blog since none of her friends actually read it. Love ya!
Yes, that's right Michelle! This post is all about you! My dear friend ditz, who now just goes by Michelle Ditman, just got engaged and I am so happy for her. Of course this made me think of all of our fun times together through out the years: Newsies dance, girls camp many years in a row, USU football games when BYU kicked their butt, and of course all the free Disneyland trips from when I would visit her in LA to name just a few. She has been such a great friend over the past 10 years and I love her! And although I know she hates her old nickname, I felt like I could use it on my blog since none of her friends actually read it. Love ya!
Michelle and I when she came to visit me in NYC for Monte's wedding. Thankfully we have both only improved since high school....right?



Aww you are the best!
ReplyDelete