So here's a look at what's going on in my life lately:
1. My first accounting class is almost over, tonight is my last class and then we have the final in a week.
2. BYU is in the Sweet 16!! And you all know how excited I am about that considering the numerous Jimmer posts that have happened.
3. My new roommate moving in is allergic to dogs. Insert biggest sad face here.
4. I have a new calling: I am the temple co-chair person (so glad to not be doing enrichment anymore!)
5. My Sept trip is booked and now I am booking my weekend in LA for my friend Michelle's wedding in August
So there's a glance at my life these days, I'm sure I will have some ecstatic post on Thursday when BYU beats Florida! Go Cougs!!

LUCKY! How do I get that type of calling switch??
ReplyDelete