Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Official!! The Trip Itinerary...

It is officially official! Meghan and I are signed up for our travels in September!! We just paid our deposit and everything! Here is where we are going:

Istanbul

Ephesus
Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Sea of Galilee
Egypt (even though Warner says we're crazy...I'm hoping that by the end of September things will have calmed down quite a bit - and we will be traveling with Priesthood holders so I'm not too worried)
Mykonos! This is my Grandpa Magleby's favorite place in the Greek islands and we weren't able to go on our trip last year so I am doubly excited that it will be part of the trip this year.

EXCITED DOES NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL!!

Now I only need to survive the 192 days until we actually go...

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is my FAVORITE area of the globe! You best post pics!

    ReplyDelete