Ok, get ready for a rant...Why is changing so hard? I mean really! Everytime I take one step forward and I think "ok I think I've got this" and then I end up taking 80 gazillion steps back? It is so frustrating, and I am mostly frustrated with myself.
I know the kind of person I want to be and I see these inspiring people that I watch make crazy changes in their lives in every area and then also read about people who change so permanently in the scriptures and yet I just can't make any changes really stick in my own life. I'm not exactly sure what that says about me. Although in the end, I'm glad I at least care, because there are plenty of people in the world who don't care to change or are too scared to try.
This is not a "feel like you have to leave an encouraging comment" post, more just like an "I needed to rant as I work through life" post. I promise to post something more light-hearted next time!
I know the kind of person I want to be and I see these inspiring people that I watch make crazy changes in their lives in every area and then also read about people who change so permanently in the scriptures and yet I just can't make any changes really stick in my own life. I'm not exactly sure what that says about me. Although in the end, I'm glad I at least care, because there are plenty of people in the world who don't care to change or are too scared to try.
This is not a "feel like you have to leave an encouraging comment" post, more just like an "I needed to rant as I work through life" post. I promise to post something more light-hearted next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment