So when friends/family come to visit they always are asking me what shows I have seen recently and what I recommend them getting tickets for. I always forget the different shows that I have seen after awhile because I have seen soo many of them. So. I have decided that from here on out I will post a blog of my reaction after each show that I see (and I will start by doing a backlog of reactions for the shows I have seen over the past couple of months in New York). Now this will not be a comprehensive list, but here are the shows that I have seen within the past year. I will do a blog for each of the bolded shows.
Promises, Promises (with Sean Hayes and Kristin Chenoweth)
Lend Me a Tenor
Million Dollar Quartet
The Addams Family (with Nathan Lane, Bebe Neuworth, & Terrence Mann)
Memphis
In the Heights
Present Laughter (with Victor Garber)
Hair
Wicked
Lion King
Next to Normal
The Screwtape Letters
Phantom of the Opera
Exit the King
Hamlet (with Jude Law - PHENOMENAL)
Guys and Dolls (with Lauren Graham)
Will be seeing in the next couple of weeks:
Fences (with Denzel Washington)
American Idiot
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that you are cultured enough to have seen these shows, that you are knowledgeable about what is good/bad, and that you are willing to share with everyone your opinions of them.
ReplyDeleteNext weekend! DC bound! Woot! Can't wait to see you!