Guys...I don't know if I even remember what happened in India anymore...
I think this is why you are supposed to write things down and not hope that your life doesn't get too busy that you stop blogging. Completely. Absolute craziness.
So once upon a time, I went to India and started blogging about it and left off on our journey to Jodhpur. Well, we pick up in Udaipur. Which was awesome. Thanks to Anouska for suggesting that we try and hit it. The palaces were beautiful and the lakes were beautiful and it was peaceful and relaxing. I can see why this is considered a vacation spot.
I think this is why you are supposed to write things down and not hope that your life doesn't get too busy that you stop blogging. Completely. Absolute craziness.
So once upon a time, I went to India and started blogging about it and left off on our journey to Jodhpur. Well, we pick up in Udaipur. Which was awesome. Thanks to Anouska for suggesting that we try and hit it. The palaces were beautiful and the lakes were beautiful and it was peaceful and relaxing. I can see why this is considered a vacation spot.
After wandering around this cute little place, Meghan and I decided it was time to take part in the culture. So we decided to get some Henna and then go see some cultural folk dancing. I absolutely loved doing both. It was relaxing and fun and the dances were absolutely beautiful. I love how colorful everything is and all the jewelry! That's the one thing that makes me sad about American culture, is that we aren't an old enough country to really have traditions that have been passed down besides colonial stuff.
Ok, here comes a HUGE photo drop of the folk dancing! Get excited:

No comments:
Post a Comment