So, my neighbor, my almost roommate and one of the classiest ladies I know got married this past summer. So of course there needed to be a bridal shower that was just as classy as she is. Besides spending time with some amazing ladies, I got the best compliment I've ever been given. Kristin told me that I looked "so Tammy Taylor". Really? My life ambition is to now look as much like Tammy Taylor/Connie Britton as possible.
Right? This needs to be life. Married to a small town coach...and yet somehow not in Texas. But I digress. Here are pictures from Joanna's shower.
Joanna getting super excited to open her huge and cutely wrapped Williams Sonoma gift from Allison and I. I loved her registry - the gold bakeware? Adorbs.
Right? This needs to be life. Married to a small town coach...and yet somehow not in Texas. But I digress. Here are pictures from Joanna's shower.
Me and Mackenzie - the other almost bride. She and Joanna got married only weeks apart.
Our Friday Night Lights cast photo - can't you see this...mixed with a little Timmy Riggins?Joanna getting super excited to open her huge and cutely wrapped Williams Sonoma gift from Allison and I. I loved her registry - the gold bakeware? Adorbs.
Group shot. Seriously some amazing people.
The host Kristin, me and Joanna. Love being neighbors with them!


No comments:
Post a Comment