...sort of. But I do have an office that is mine all mine. So I am starting to feel like I am a grown up. I have officially left the world of cubicle office space behind forever (well at least at this particular job). So here are some pics of the new workspace:
Oh and in case you are wondering what all the stickers on my moniter are for...those are my gold stars for each time I was awesome. Yes, you read that right. I was officially awesome for each one of those stickers. It was a hokey office thing we did, but I loved my stickers. So they moved with me.
Oh and in case you are wondering what all the stickers on my moniter are for...those are my gold stars for each time I was awesome. Yes, you read that right. I was officially awesome for each one of those stickers. It was a hokey office thing we did, but I loved my stickers. So they moved with me.




No comments:
Post a Comment