Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Favorite Hunter-isms

So you might not all know that my brother Hunter requested to go stateside after being in the DR for about 6 weeks. The old Hunt is starting to show through now in his emails which is really comforting. He is up in WA state and talking about how it is cold and rainy all the time and maybe I am just a big dork but I think of Twilight every time he mentions is. I know. I am a loser. OK - so I thought I would start sharing funny things that he says in his letters each week. If you know Hunter I'm sure you can picture exactly the tone of voice each thing is being said in:

i know hayley probably hasnt seen the sunlight between her job and sawyer, same with worm but substitue the puppy with battlefield 3. Mitch is probably in utah survivng on pickles olives and seasoning salt, maybe for halloween he celebrated with a lime.
The missionaries here also are a little too lovey-duvey for me. Everyone always finishes every conversation with "I love you elder" and I've told them multiple times that I am never going to say that on my mission. Also a lot of hugs, which is also pretty gay, I dunno what it is.

So there you go. Hope it brought a smile to your face too!

2 comments:

  1. no worries. everytime someone mentions the pacific northwest i think of twilight.

    glad to hear your bro is doing better!

    ReplyDelete