This past weekend we were lucky enough that Julia's twin sister Alina came out with her husband and two kids. They stayed in our apt which was so much fun. It was a blast that anytime someone walked through the door Kirsten would yell one of her five words "Hi!" over and over and laugh anytime you said "hi" back.
Sunday morning was hilarious because Kirsten was running around playing so we put on Monsters, Inc. for her. Um...she IS Boo. It's kind of funny. Same hair cut and everything!!
She is such a snuggler! She was so content to just be held and I was more than happy to apply for the job. She only cried once the entire weekend, and it lasted for about 5 minutes. Everyone had a blast with the kids, even Melissa at the very end (who is a self-proclaimed baby hater). Melissa had Kirsten playing with her in her room with accessories, jewelry and make-up. Go figure. Although she wasn't on board for me kidnapping one or maybe both of these kids. So freaking adorable. Best part? I left for work this morning and Kirsten apparently followed me to the door and got upset when I left. Not gonna lie, kind of made my day!
Sunday morning was hilarious because Kirsten was running around playing so we put on Monsters, Inc. for her. Um...she IS Boo. It's kind of funny. Same hair cut and everything!!
Kirsten is the older girl
I mean really! The same hairstyle. Kind of funny. The best is when music started playing and she would do the cute baby dance moves of kind of bobbing to the beat (sort of...). And since that picture above was not so great of Raleigh here is a cute picture with her monkey hair:She is such a snuggler! She was so content to just be held and I was more than happy to apply for the job. She only cried once the entire weekend, and it lasted for about 5 minutes. Everyone had a blast with the kids, even Melissa at the very end (who is a self-proclaimed baby hater). Melissa had Kirsten playing with her in her room with accessories, jewelry and make-up. Go figure. Although she wasn't on board for me kidnapping one or maybe both of these kids. So freaking adorable. Best part? I left for work this morning and Kirsten apparently followed me to the door and got upset when I left. Not gonna lie, kind of made my day!




No comments:
Post a Comment