Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rock of Ages

So last night Jessica and I went to go see Rock of Ages - a musical completely based on 80's music. I love the 80's. It was great. From the wine coolers to the Journey medleys I was entertained. Granted - it was fairly raunchy which fits in with the 80's quite well. They even handed out small electric "lighters" for the ballads. We had two understudies for the main roles (so no Constantine) but I really liked the guy's voice who was the understudy so I really didn't mind at all. If a half mooning and REALLY suggestive dancing in practically no clothes from the strip club don't bother you AND you like 80's music then I highly recommend it. 

Favorite line: "I'm not gay, I'm German!"

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I should admit it, but I LOVED IT! Yes the raunch and all!!! Such a fun show!

    ReplyDelete