A couple gems that literally had me laughing out loud at my desk this morning:
I got a sweet video of him opening it and everything. He got his call to Salt Lake City Spanish....going to baptize like a bum.
On a separate note, tell bishop McBride that I would love 2 conference tickets for next October. Maybe I could go with Mitch or a smokin hot date or something. But yeah soooo dibs on those. What a complete goober. Can't wait for him to get home in two and a half months!
I got a sweet video of him opening it and everything. He got his call to Salt Lake City Spanish....going to baptize like a bum.
On a separate note, tell bishop McBride that I would love 2 conference tickets for next October. Maybe I could go with Mitch or a smokin hot date or something. But yeah soooo dibs on those. What a complete goober. Can't wait for him to get home in two and a half months!


No comments:
Post a Comment