Thursday, August 2, 2012

INDIA - Coming to you March 2013

So my dear friend Meghan and I are back on the travelling kick. We are starting to plan our trip to INDIA next year!! I am seriously so excited. Megs is the best travel partner and we always have such a blast together (even when things don't work out the best). Anyways, we are planning our trip around Holi so we can experience the festival in India. I am so stoked. Here is a little preview of where our trip will take us:
We will start our trip in Delhi
Then off to the Taj Mahal
We will then board the trains, which from my research suggest we will have LOTS of interesting stories to share...to Jaipur.
This is Jodhpur known as the blue city. It will be like Santorini only in India. The pictures of the city are beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person.
Then off to Udaipur and the lake palace.
Ending our trip in Mumbai.
Oh yeah, and we are going to do Holi right. In India. We haven't decided exactly where we want to do Holi yet since it falls on a Wednesday. Each city has different traditions. Delhi can get really crazy and Jaipur has this huge elephant parade that they do on Holi. Wherever we decide I'm sure it will be amazing. I am soo excited for March 2013!!




2 comments:

  1. This just got me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love reading your posts about your vacations. Maybe one day I'll be as cool as you and get to go all those fun places!

    ReplyDelete