So I was too busy taking pictures for Kathy's actual memories that I didn't grab any of my own. Two weeks ago we had Kathy's baby shower for the twins! I am seriously getting so excited. Fall is already my favorite season but now I will get two little babies. Talk about your cherry on top.
So for the shower we had an outdoor luncheon on the back deck at my parent's house. It was a beautiful day. In the low 80's with very little humidity. It was perfect. The spread was pretty great too. Kathy's friend Rose was in charge of everything and my mom helped decorate the backporch with chairs and antique side tables.
It was a lot of fun to see and chat with some neighbors and people from my home ward. Kathy looked so happy and she got a TON of loot. NJ showers are done up right. There were some typical baby shower games like guess how big her stomach is and gift BINGO. Games are not so much my thing, but they were cute. Rose even bought prizes for the winners and made Kathy a ribbon/bow hat from her presents.
I also wanted to run over and see the nursery. I've seen pictures and it looked so cute so I wanted to go see it in person. It is seriously darling and the twins' closet is 3 times as big as mine....stupid suburbs.
So for the shower we had an outdoor luncheon on the back deck at my parent's house. It was a beautiful day. In the low 80's with very little humidity. It was perfect. The spread was pretty great too. Kathy's friend Rose was in charge of everything and my mom helped decorate the backporch with chairs and antique side tables.
It was a lot of fun to see and chat with some neighbors and people from my home ward. Kathy looked so happy and she got a TON of loot. NJ showers are done up right. There were some typical baby shower games like guess how big her stomach is and gift BINGO. Games are not so much my thing, but they were cute. Rose even bought prizes for the winners and made Kathy a ribbon/bow hat from her presents.
I also wanted to run over and see the nursery. I've seen pictures and it looked so cute so I wanted to go see it in person. It is seriously darling and the twins' closet is 3 times as big as mine....stupid suburbs.
It looks soo good! Only one of the cribs is in there right now because the other one was at my parent's house as decoration for the baby shower. You can't really tell but the ceiling is pink. The room is really cute. I can't wait for Blake and Miya!!




No comments:
Post a Comment