Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Olympics!

So like any true American, I LOVE the Olympics. I love watching America compete and fealing patriotic and keeping count of the medals.  All of it. I love all of it. However, I do love the women's gymastics more than anything else because I used to do gymnastics and because it is awesome. So get excited by watching a clip of the Magnificent 7 (you should know that means the 1996 team. Is anything more epic than Keri Strug's vault? Or Bela Karolyi?

Now get excited watching clips of the 2012 team! Can't wait for opening ceremonies in a couple weeks! Watch out for Gabby Douglas because she is ridiculous!

2 comments:

  1. I just watched that with Jack and he loved it. I'm pretty sure he's already addicted to the olympics...just like me :) USA USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Dominiques!! We had Dominique Moceanu's biography. This gets me so excited!! Earlier today Max and I were dancing around the kitchen to the olympic theme song. Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete