Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ah...Broadway, Nice to See You Again!

So over the past couple months I have not been to as much broadway as I would have liked, so with NYC's annual Broadway and Off-Broadway weeks upon us, I figured it was time to take advantage of the 50% off tickets!

Saturday January 28th: Spiderman-Turn Off the Dark...So to be honest I am not really sure how I feel about this, but I am excited to see the hot tranny mess I have heard it to be. Hopefully nobody dies while they are flying around over the orchestra! I will be sure to do a review on this sucker.

Saturday February 4th: RENT!! Always a favorite. RENT left broadway when Spring Awakening started (that launched Glee star Lea Michele) but fortunately it is back on off-broadway! I am very excited to go see it! This is a show that I love soo much that I would see at least once every time I came home from college. It's that good.

March 15th: NEWSIES!!!!!!! So I about peed my pants when it was officially announced that my new rising broadway crush (since Aaron Tveit) Jeremy Jordan is slated to revive his Jack Kelly performance in the Broadway version of Newsies. One - I am excited because this means I have more opportunities to see this kid live. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Two - I am excited because it means that Jeremy's beautiful voice will be the one recorded on the original cast recording. Perfection. Watch him, love him, come see him on broadway with me since I will probably be seeing this show a lot! (Also stay tuned for my Bonnie & Clyde review even though it has left broadway so that Jeremy here can star in Newsies!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment