Friday, December 2, 2011

Brand New Concert

I love music. PLUS I love the bands I grew up listening to. This particular band I have loved since my freshman year of college and they are phenomenal. They are from Long Island and I saw them perform in the beginning at a tiny record store in North Jersey, to Warped Tour, to filling Nassau Colliseum two years ago. They every once in awhile decide to throw some shows in for the "home crowd" so Michelle, Chad and I decided to head out to Long Island on Monday night to see them play.

It was epic - as every show of theirs has been.

They played all of my favourites which was great. I seriously loved every minute. There is nothing like screaming along to "Seventy Times Seven" with hundreds of people and then ending on a mellow note with "Soco Amaretto Lime" with just Jesse Lacey and a guitar. Unfortunately the only downside is that it will probably be awhile before they play again. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment