Last night I attended a little something we like to call Monday Night Football! Friends, football and a big Giants win? Sounds like a perfect evening. What was the cherry on top? It just so happened that night the Giants were honoring the 1986 superbowl team and oh how exciting - my second father, Bart Oates just happened to play for the Giants that year. I was so excited. It was really cool to have them show clips from that year and to see the old team members and coaches come out and get named. I have actually worn the superbowl ring that Bart received that year. Pretty dang cool.


The half time show honoring the 1986 team! I was texting with his son the whole time so that I could go down and say hi, but halfway through our conversation Derek's phone died. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed...
My friend Sarah and me. Sarah got us cool face stickers but then I decided to have a blonde moment and we took the picture from my wrong side so you can't see the sticker.
Sarah, Me and Dustin enjoying the game. You can even see my face paint.
Giants slaughtered the Rams.



No comments:
Post a Comment