Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm a Barbie Girl...

Well as part of the rally fun I got an extra bonus of spending time with Wendy for Halloween. Wendy had this great idea of being mutilated barbies for Halloween so we could combine being glamorous with being gory. I thought that sounded like a great idea. Wendy decided she would be Veterinarian Barbie and I decided to be Rock N Roll Barbie. Both awesome ideas. We got our wigs (to cut up and mutilate) and some liquid latex to give ourselves melt marks. Also, part of our costume was stuffing our bras so we too could be grossly disproportioned like Miss Barbie. I have to say, I have never stuffed my bra before and now I know why! So uncomfortable (though that might have been because I had 8 pairs of socks in there....) Here are some pics of us, please note the Barbie hands!
You can kind of see that we butcher chopped 1/2 of my wig and maybe put black nail polish on the ends so that it looked like it had been burned...
And the close-up of our mutilation. I look like i have a cigarette burn on my chest. Yum.
Also I thought  would post a picture of Wendy's roommates and her friends. When I got to DC I found out that a group of them would be dressing up as the cast of none other than (one of) my favorite TV shows: Friday Night Lights. The most ironic part? I watched Friday Night Lights on my iPod on the bus ride down to DC. Obviously this was great news and I was excited to see how it turned out. How much do Tami & Coach Taylor look like the actors? Crazy right?
My only thing was that I thought Riggins and Street should have switched parts. I think they would have looked better in the end, but all in all SUCCESS!
Love! Good job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment