Thursday, November 11, 2010

Future Reading

So I have an enormous soft spot for books. I love them. In fact it is almost physically impossible for me to walk into a Barnes & Noble and not walk out with a purchase. That being said, there was a sale (I promise!!) so I bought 4 books and they just came in the mail. I am so excited to have time to read them over the upcoming holiday season in all the downtime I am going to have. Here they are (in no particular order):



I will be sure to update you on these books - I have been wanting to read them for quite some time. The best part was that I got them all for the sum of $28. Not bad, right?!

1 comment:

  1. i've read all of them except for Speak. They are amazing! you'll really like them.

    ReplyDelete